The Utah Jazz are bringing in 11 players in their next round of pre-draft workouts on Sunday.
Headlining the pair of workouts is UCLA big TJ Leaf, who averaged 16.4 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game last season and is projected as a first-round pick in the June 22 NBA draft.
The six players participating in Sunday’s first Jazz workout will include Kentucky guard Isaiah Briscoe, Oregon guard Dylan Ennis, South Carolina wing PJ Dozier, Kansas State wing Wesley Iwundu, Indiana big Thomas Bryant and North Carolina big Tony Bradley.
The second group working out for the Jazz will include Leaf, Kentucky guard Dominique Hawkins, Central Michigan guard Marcus Keene, Louisiana Tech big Erik McCree and Virginia Tech big Zach LeDay.
Source: Brandon Judd of Deseret News
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’