Kenyon Martin said he will not play for the Knicks until after the All-Star break to rest his chronic ankle and foot injury.
“He’s out, and I don’t know when he’ll return,’’ Woodson said. “Probably won’t play this week.’’
Martin also said he will not think of returning until after the All-Star weekend, which ends Feb. 17.
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
- Luka Doncic likely to “miss a few games” after he exited Mavs vs Pelicans with ankle injury
- 76ers’ James Harden reacts to NBA All-Star Game “disrespectful” snub after 10-straight years
- LeBron James has 654 career 25/5/5 games, most in NBA history
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds