(Kevin) Durant became the first player since (Michael) Jordan in 1986-87 to score at least 25 points in 40 straight games. Wilt Chamberlain owns the single-season record for such a streak, scoring at least 25 in 80 straight games. Oscar Robertson also did it in 46 straight.
“Everybody keeps putting me in the same sentence as Michael Jordan, but Wilt Chamberlain did it like 180 games in a row. So it’s a long ways to get up there,” Durant said before the game.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft