Neither Kristaps Porzingis nor Tim Hardaway Jr. will play in the New York Knicks’ game against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
Porzingis didn’t travel with the team to Indiana after missing Sunday’s loss to the Orlando Magic due to a right ankle sprain and an illness. He tested the ankle injury before the game, and the Knicks determined that he wasn’t healthy enough to play.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
- Pistons’ Cory Joseph (back) out, Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) questionable vs. Nets
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic