Knicks Rookie Frank Ntilikina Has Been Working Out with Melo
Knicks rookie Frank Ntilikina told reporters at Yankee Stadium, including ESPN’s Andrew Marchand, that he’s worked out with Carmelo Anthony, Lance Thomas and several other Knicks as training camp approaches. Asked about Melo’s uncertain future, Ntilikina said, “We were just focusing on playing and whatever will happen, will happen. We’ll see.” Ntilikina shares a trainer, Chris Brickley, with Anthony so it’s reasonable that they would work out together.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
- NBA already decided Ja Morant’s fate after new gun incident but will wait until Finals are over
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic is the 2nd player with a triple-double in his NBA Finals debut
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell