Knicks point guard Derrick Rose sat out his third straight game Wednesday night, a 95-90 win over the Brooklyn Nets, as he recovers from a sprained left ankle.
“It feels all right,” Rose said before the game. “No running yet.” Rose said he hopes to begin running Thursday and Friday. The Knicks play the Cavaliers at home on Saturday.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating