Despite being projected as the No. 1 pick by the Boston Celtics in next week’s NBA draft, Washington guard Markelle Fultz completed a solo workout Thursday with the Los Angeles Lakers, who hold the second pick.
Fultz called the workout at the Lakers’ practice facility a “family decision,” adding “Never know where I might land, so I just wanted to see how it is out here.” As for his preference on where he’d like to be drafted, Fultz said, “I would like to go one [to the Celtics], but wherever I land is where I go.”
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again