Carmelo Anthony Concerned About Uprooting Family
Carmelo Anthony said all options are open regarding his future but maintains that staying with the Knicks is right on top. One of the main reasons is because he doesn’t want to uproot his family.
Anthony said he is concerned about the idea of taking his 9-year-old son Kiyan out of school and to a new environment.
“That’s more what I care about, my family,” Anthony said after Tuesday’s shootaround. “My son being comfortable in New York at an age now where he’s really getting an opportunity to understand being in New York and having a home there and having friends there. My wife working there and having her opportunities there. I think about that more so than my decision for my career.”
Source: Al Iannazzone of Newsday
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
- NBA already decided Ja Morant’s fate after new gun incident but will wait until Finals are over
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic is the 2nd player with a triple-double in his NBA Finals debut
- In Game 1 last night the Miami Heat attempted just two free throws, the fewest in a playoff game in NBA history
- Denver’s 11-point win vs the Heat in Game 1 is the largest by a team making its NBA Finals debut since the 1999 Spurs
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’