Playing against his former team for the first time, it didn’t exactly go as planned for Paul George, except for the winning part.
While the Oklahoma City Thunder handled business against the Indiana Pacers, 114-96, it came largely with George saddled with foul trouble throughout the game. It started early as he picked up a pair of quick fouls in the first quarter, with him motioning to Billy Donovan after the second to leave him in. George then picked up a third early in the second quarter and was limited to only 12 minutes in the first half. He then picked up his fourth just two minutes into the third, then his fifth after checking back in with two minutes left in the quarter. George then fouled out with 6:15 left in the fourth, with only 10 points on 4-of-8 shooting in 19 minutes.
Source: Royce Young of ESPN
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
- NBA On TNT Crew All Unanimously Think Jaylen Brown Is An All-Star Reserve
- LeBron James’ Heat jersey from Game 7 of 2013 NBA Finals sells for $3.7M at auction
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic