For a second time, Phil Jackson met with a former Laker at halftime during a game as Knicks president. This time, it was a sit-down with Lamar Odom during Wednesday’s Knicks-Nets game.
Jackson has admitted to being on “a talent hunt’’ and could look at former players familiar with the triangle offense. Jackson met with Metta World Peace during halftime of the Knicks-Lakers game at Staples Center last week.
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again