Popovich: Our Bench Has to Contribute
“Our bench has to give us something,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said Sunday, a day after the Mavericks took a 2-1 series lead on Vince Carter’s buzzer-beating 3-pointer to win Game 3. “Three or four other guys, we’ve gotten a lot out of them all year long. They need to show up.”
It isn’t hard to figure out who those three or four players are.
With the exception of Manu Ginobili, every other member of the Spurs’ vaunted Foreign Legion reserve unit — Boris Diaw, Patty Mills and Marco Belinelli — has underachieved during the first three games.
- Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver after Game 7 against Celtics
- USA Basketball: Loaded U16 Roster Prepares For FIBA 2023 in Mexico
- Suns Sit Idle as Bucks, 76ers Name New Head Coaches
- 76ers Name Former Raptors Head Man Nick Nurse as Their Next Head Coach
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit