Clippers Coach Doc Rivers told reporters Saturday that (forward Paul) Pierce, an integral piece in his lone campaign in Washington last season, will “likely” not play against the Wizards because of right knee and ankle injuries. Pierce sustained the injuries against the Boston Celtics on Monday and missed the Clippers’ next two games.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks preview, prediction & picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and predictions
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat Preview