Irving Bierman, the 72-year-old Knicks fan and email target of James Dolan, said he doesn’t need an apology from the Knicks owner, just an NBA title.
Commissioner Adam Silver told The Post he has decided not to reprimand Dolan for his vicious email, calling him a “consummate New Yorker.” Sources have indicated Silver felt the Knicks owner didn’t use profanity and responded to very harsh accusations.
Dolan hasn’t reached out to Bierman to explain himself or extend an olive branch.
Last month, Dolan fired back at Bierman’s provocative attack by accusing him of being an alcoholic, calling him “a hateful mess’’ and advising him to root for the Brooklyn Nets instead.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors Preview
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton