After a strong showing at the NBA Draft Combine this week, former Kansas forward Cheick Diallo is expected to sign with an agent on Monday, a source close to Diallo told SNY.tv.
One NBA executive at the Combine told SNY.tv that of the 60+ players at the event, the 6-foot-9 Diallo probably helped his stock more than any other player.
The Mali native is currently projected at No. 32 by DraftExpress.com, but could move into the first round based on his play here.
Diallo met with multiple teams here on Friday, including the Knicks, Boston, Toronto and Utah.
Source: Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade