Source: Diaw to Jazz; Spurs Clear Space for Gasol
The San Antonio Spurs have traded forward Boris Diaw to the Utah Jazz, clearing the way for the signing of free agent Pau Gasol, league sources told The Vertical.
The Jazz will send San Antonio the rights to guard Olivier Hanlan, whom Utah drafted in the second-round of the 2015 NBA draft.
The $7 million salary in the final year of Diaw’s contract allows the Spurs the salary cap space to sign Gasol to a two-year, $30 million-plus deal agreed upon on Monday.
- March Madness 2023: Final Four Opening Odds
- College Basketball: Top 5 Players in the 2023 Transfer Portal
- 5-Star Recruit Trentyn Flowers Commits to Louisville
- North Carolina Sports Betting: House Lawmakers Feel Momentum Building For HB 347 With Another Committee Vote Approaching Tuesday
- Nikola Jokic Out-Duels Giannis, Pulls Ahead in MVP Race
NBA 5 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 6 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss