While (Karl-Anthony) Towns and Willie Cauley-Stein have garnered the most attention, the Knicks for months have been enamored with Trey Lyles, according to a team source. Lyles is a 6-foot-10 forward out of Indianapolis who Phil Jackson sees as a good fit for the triangle offense.
Would the Knicks select Lyles with the fourth overall pick? Crazier things have happened and if Jackson truly believes Lyles, the 2014 Indiana Mr. Basketball who was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and has played internationally for the U.S. and Canada, is worth it, perhaps he’ll make the move.
- Caitlin Clark “You Break It, You Own It” Merchandise Makes Her Highest-Selling NIL Athlete of All-Time
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
- Texas A&M-Commerce, Incarnate Word Players Brawl During Postgame Handshakes
- Hornets sign center Marques Bolden to a 10-day contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 6 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon
NBA 9 hours ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’