Sources: 76ers Waive Trevor Booker, to Sign with Indiana Pacers
Forward Trevor Booker plans to sign with the Indiana Pacers following his release from the Philadelphia 76ers, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Booker was waived Wednesday for the 76ers to create roster space to sign forward Ersan Ilyasova. Booker had interest from several postseason contenders before deciding on Indiana, league sources said. Booker is signing a minimum deal for the remainder of the season, league sources said.
Booker was acquired by Philadelphia in the Jahlil Okafor trade with the Brooklyn Nets in December, when the 76ers gave up a second-round selection to land him. He appeared in 33 games for the 76ers, averaging 4.7 points.
Booker, 30, has averaged seven points and 5.5 rebounds in his eight-year NBA career with Washington, Utah, Brooklyn and Philadelphia.
Source: Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives