Cleveland Cavaliers forward Tristan Thompson is available on the market with the Feb. 6 trade deadline approaching, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Thompson, 28, would be an ideal addition for a number of teams looking to bolster their roster with a defensive and rebounding presence for a serious playoff run, sources said.
Sources said the Cavaliers are in “asset accumulation mode” after a 131-112 loss to Golden State at home on Saturday.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
- Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
- Knicks could offer Bucks four first-round draft picks, role players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Pacers’ Myles Turner expresses how difficult it is to interact with fans: ‘People don’t view us as people’
- Knicks, Rangers owner James Dolan: ‘I don’t really like owning teams’
- Former Timberwolves star Kevin Garnett: ‘Anthony Edwards is too big of a personality to be Robin’
Main Page 4 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 1 week ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season