David Griffin, who parted ways with the Cleveland Cavaliers as general manager last week, is a candidate to join the New York Knicks’ front office, sources told ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne.
The Knicks are assembling a list of candidates they’ll speak to. That process is ongoing, but Griffin has had an initial conversation with the Knicks and is expected to have more talks when the team moves to the next level of the process, sources said.
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair