The Knicks have made Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee available via trade in advance of the N.B.A.’s Feb. 7 trade deadline, according to three people familiar with the team’s stance.
The team’s motivation in both cases is largely financial, according to the people, who were not authorized to discuss the situation publicly.
It remains to be seen, however, if the Knicks will be able to find a trade partner for Hardaway or Lee without attaching an additional asset to the deal, such as future draft compensation or their 2017 first-round pick, Frank Ntilikina.
Source: Marc Stein of The New York Times
NBA Team Salaries
- Tyler Herro is the Runaway Favorite in the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
- Pacers vs Warriors Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Best NBA Player Props and Picks for Tonight, 1/20
- Suns vs Mavericks NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Warriors Betting Offers: NBA Free Bets
Headlines2 weeks ago
Klay Thompson Return Expected Sunday Against Cavaliers
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: Milwaukee Bucks vs Charlotte Hornets prediction, preview and picks
Main Page3 days ago
Pacers vs Celtics Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends Tonight’s Game
Main Page1 week ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks