A new suite at Madison Square Garden, in partnership with the owners of some Manhattan restaurants, is set to include among the costliest seats in all of sports.
MSG, together with the Tao Group — a restaurant and nightlife company — began offering the new Suite Sixteen to fans on Friday morning. Prices aren’t listed on the suite website, but a source told ESPN that the price for the most expensive package is $400,000.
Source: Darren Rovell of ESPN
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade