The San Antonio Spurs have expressed significant interest in Clippers guard Avery Bradley. The Clippers took on Bradley as part of the Pistons Blake Griffin trade and do not see Bradley as part of the future, especially after reaching an extension yesterday with guard Lou Williams.
The Spurs, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, have been talking about a package built around swingman Danny Green and a Spurs first round pick.
Bradley is owed some $8.8 million and is an ending contract.
The Clippers have been weighing options on Bradley and are holding out for the best first-round pick based offer. At this point the Spurs seem more than motivated to make a deal, it will be up to the Clippers to ultimately say Yes or No.
Source: Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders
- Warriors Superstar Steph Curry (Leg) Expected To Miss Multiple Weeks, Partial Ligament And Membrane Tears
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms