The San Antonio Spurs listed point guard Tony Parker as questionable Thursday for Friday’s Game 3 matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers in the Western Conference playoffs due to tightness in his right Achilles tendon.
Parker entered the club’s Game 2 victory over the Clippers already nursing a twisted left ankle and a bruised left quadriceps, but left Wednesday’s game with a little more than five minutes left to play after suffering the Achilles injury.
- Kevin Durant passes Carmelo Anthony for 9th on NBA all-time scoring list
- Victor Wembanyama joins Jamaal Tinsley as only NBA rookies to record a 5×5 game
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr signs two-year, $35 million extension, becomes NBA’s highest-paid coach
- Tyrese Haliburton Leading League in Offensive Rating
- Nikola Jokic Makes History…Again
Main Page 4 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 4 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 5 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating