Doc Rivers has noted the fungibility of the Clippers’ small-forward rotation at times this season, going as far as calling it a “revolving position” Saturday. But the first revolution not only forced Lance Stephenson out of the first unit, it limited him to one minute and 42 seconds of playing time in the Clippers’ 101-96 victory over the Detroit Pistons.
“He came in and I didn’t think he was ready,” Rivers said. “We were already down, we didn’t have enough time to wait.”
Source: Justin Verrier of ESPN
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’