(Donald) Sterling and his legal team are still trying to figure out their next move, but with the courts open on Monday, the story could make another move.
Asked in an email if they’d settled on a plan, Maxwell Belcher, Sterling’s attorney, said nothing had been finalized.
“We’re considering all of our options but have made no final decisions,” Belcher wrote Sunday.
One of those options could be to drop their billion-dollar lawsuit against the NBA after the league agreed to a deal with Shelly Sterling.
- Hornets held to season-low 26 points in first half against Bucks
- Kings vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 28)
- Arizona State Basketball Coach Bobby Hurley Contract, Salary, Buyout & Net Worth
- Trail Blazers’ Deandre Ayton suffers hand sprain vs. Heat
- Shaquille O’Neal admits he used to eat fast food and sleep late when he was an NBA star
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating