Thunder Decline Josh Huestis’ Team Option
The Oklahoma City Thunder will not exercise the fourth-year team option on forward Josh Huestis, league sources told Basketball Insiders.
Huestis was the 29th overall pick in the 2014 draft by the Thunder. The 25-year-old forward appeared in seven career games during his first two seasons combined. However, the 6-foot-7 forward showed flashes of becoming a rotational player during Summer League. Huestis averaged 15 points and 6.8 rebounds in 31 minutes per game.
Thus far, Huestis has appeared in all six of Oklahoma City’s games this season and averaged 12.7 minutes per game.
For more information on Oklahoma City’s salary cap situation, click here.
Thunder won’t exercise the fourth-year option on Josh Huestis, sources told @BBallInsiders. He’ll be an unrestricted free agent this summer.
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) October 31, 2017
- Dallas’ Luka Doncic is facing a one-game suspension tonight after getting his 16th tech of the season yesterday vs Charlotte
- March Madness 2023: Final Four Opening Odds
- College Basketball: Top 5 Players in the 2023 Transfer Portal
- 5-Star Recruit Trentyn Flowers Commits to Louisville
- North Carolina Sports Betting: House Lawmakers Feel Momentum Building For HB 347 With Another Committee Vote Approaching Tuesday
NBA 5 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 6 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss