Thunder’s Andre Roberson Leaves Game with Injury
The Thunder lost starting shooting guard Andre Roberson to a sprained left ankle 90 seconds into Sunday’s 93-75 win over Miami.
Roberson rolled his ankle after landing awkwardly following a blocked shot attempt against Heat guard Dwyane Wade. Roberson fell to the court after the play and walked with a severe limp when he got up.
Upon the Thunder calling a 20-second timeout, Roberson was removed from the game and went directly to the locker room. He did not return, and his status moving forward is uncertain
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit