Thunders’ Russell Westbrook Sprains Knee
Russell Westbrook left Friday’s game at Toronto with a knee injury, putting the Thunder’s championship hopes into question more with each hobbled step he took toward the locker room midway through the third quarter.
The official word is a right knee sprain, and the plan is to re-evaluate him Saturday in Oklahoma City.
“I feel good, man,” Westbrook said. “I’m pain-free. I’m just going to, (Saturday), get it looked at and go from there.”
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives