The Golden State Warriors collapsed against the Memphis Grizzlies, losing 128-119 after they owned a 24-point second-half lead. It was a game that featured the Stephen Curry fans have been waiting for (40 points on 27 shots), up until its waning moments, when he and the Warriors went frigid. As happened in the Christmas Day game against Cleveland, Golden State’s awkward crunch-time offense foiled them.
“Our fourth-quarter offense has been atrocious,” Draymond Green glumly appraised of the general trend. He said of Friday’s meltdown, “I can really care less. I’m actually happy we lost today, because there are some things that we need to correct in order to win a championship.”
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- Court Storming Fines by Conference: Calls for Harsher Penalties After Duke’s Kyle Filipowski Suffers Injury at Wake Forest
- Hawks are 750-750 in their last 1,500 games
- Kevin Durant passes Carmelo Anthony for 9th on NBA all-time scoring list
- Victor Wembanyama joins Jamaal Tinsley as only NBA rookies to record a 5×5 game
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr signs two-year, $35 million extension, becomes NBA’s highest-paid coach
Main Page 5 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 5 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 6 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating