In a season full of history, Russell Westbrook made a little more Wednesday night against the Philadelphia 76ers, becoming the first player to record a triple-double while going perfect from the floor and the free throw line.
Westbrook shot 6-of-6 from the floor and 6-of-6 from the free throw line, finishing with 18 points, 11 rebounds and 14 assists in 28 minutes.
Source: Royce Young of ESPN
- Hornets held to season-low 26 points in first half against Bucks
- Kings vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 28)
- Arizona State Basketball Coach Bobby Hurley Contract, Salary, Buyout & Net Worth
- Trail Blazers’ Deandre Ayton suffers hand sprain vs. Heat
- Shaquille O’Neal admits he used to eat fast food and sleep late when he was an NBA star
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating