When Will Metta World Peace Return?
Knicks forward Metta World Peace was scheduled to receive his fifth and final platelet-rich plasma therapy injection on his sore left knee Monday, which could help him to return to action sometime this week.
“The doctor in Germany suggests you wait two weeks after the fifth injection,” World Peace said before the Knicks’ matinee loss to the Nets, adding, “The doctor here suggests I should play.”
World Peace, who hasn’t played since a five-minute outing in the Knicks’ Dec. 27 loss to the Toronto Raptors, hopes to participate in full-contact drills at Tuesday’s practice, but he insists he won’t rush his return to the court.
- New York’s SG Quentin Grimes is slowly starting to find his rhythm with the Knicks
- Is Cody Zeller playing Saturday (Mar. 25) vs. Nets?
- Kansas’ Joseph Yesufu now becomes the fourth Jayhawk to enter the NCAA transfer portal
- Sports Wagering 2023: Massachusetts Open For Business; Missouri House Moves Bill Forward
- Knicks’ PG Jalen Brunson does not mind the criticism around the league, says ‘It’s been the story of my career’
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 3 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss