Woodson: I Don’t Need to Prove Anything
The embattled New York Knicks coach (Mike Woodson) said that he doesn’t feel the need to audition for his job over the final 16 games of the regular season. There has been widespread speculation that Jackson will fire Woodson and hire his own head coach for the 2014-15 season.
“I don’t think I need to prove anything as a coach. I’ve never felt that way. I try to do my job the best I can do, and if you’re gonna judge me on 16 games, then that’s on you,” Woodson said before the Knicks (27-40) beat the Bucks on Saturday for their sixth straight win.
- Kansas Freshman MJ Rice in Transfer Portal: Duke Blue Devils, UNC Tar Heels, and Others Battle for Former Four-Star Recruit
- 2023 Women’s Final Four Tickets Cost 10x More Than Men’s Final Four
- Iowa vs Louisville Breaks Record For Most Watched Women’s College Basketball Game Outside The Final Four
- Lavar Ball Calls Out Bronny James, Says Australia Will Better Prepare Him For The NBA Than College
- Keegan Murray Sets Impressive Rookie Record
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 7 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives