Yes, Mike Woodson has heard the Phil Jackson rumors and reports.
But no, the Knicks coach does not want to comment on it.
“I really don’t have an opinion on it. I really don’t,” Woodson said Friday before the Knicks faced the Jazz at the Garden. “As I sit here today I’m the coach of the New York Knicks. I’m not going to entertain anything about Phil. I have a great deal of respect for Phil, but I’m not going to entertain anything about Phil Jackson.”
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef