With the 25th pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select Immanuel Quickley. Originally, this pick belonged to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Quickley, a 6-foot-3 guard that played one season at Kentucky, is a knockdown shooter and should immediately find a role with the Knicks. Given his size, Quickley is a capable defender and rebounder as well.
At Kentucky, he struggled at the rim and in traffic and was average at best as a passer. While his shot may earn him a role early on, he’ll need to improve in those areas if that role is to grow.
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million