Joel Embiid will miss the next four games due to his knee injury, and the franchise center says he wasn’t thrilled that the Philadelphia 76ers initially classified him as day-to-day.
Embiid has missed eight straight games with a bone bruise in his left knee. A recent MRI also revealed Embiid has a slight tear in his meniscus. “I wasn’t too happy with the way it was kind of handled before, as far as the day-to-day part,” Embiid told reporters in Philadelphia after participating in practice on Thursday. “I was told that I was going to miss at least two or three weeks, so I wasn’t happy with the way it was handled.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef