76ers’ Okafor Out for the Season After Knee Surgery
Philadelphia 76ers rookie Jahlil Okafor will require surgery on his right knee and will miss the rest of the season, the team announced Friday.
The team said Okafor has a small tear of the meniscus.
“It will take six weeks before he’s able to get going practicing again and get back on the court, and so based on the [timetable], that is correct [that he’ll miss the rest of the season],” Sixers coach Brett Brown said.
Source: Mike Mazzeo of ESPN
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit