Call it a no-brainer, but the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday exercised their team option to extend All-Star point guard Damian Lillard’s rookie contract to a fourth year.
The extension locks in Lillard with the Blazers through the 2015-16 season, when he will make about $4.2 million as part of his rookie-scale contract.
Blazers general manager Neil Olshey announced the extension to reporters at Blazers media day at the Moda Center.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page3 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft