Because Aaron Brooks was on a one-year deal with the Rockets, he had to approve the trade.
“It was a tough decision — an opportunity to play, that was the main factor,” Brooks said Thursday.
Brooks said he spoke with Nuggets coach Brian Shaw and forward Jared Jeffries late Wednesday night. That helped him make the decision.
“I think things (in Denver) are going to turn around,” Brooks said. “I have to go out and play, especially on a one-year deal.
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022