Bulls Announce Guard R.J. Hunter Signed
The Chicago Bulls announced today that the team signed guard R.J. Hunter. In accordance with team policy, terms of the contract were not announced.
Hunter (6-5, 185) was selected in the first round (28th overall) by the Boston Celtics in the 2015 NBA Draft. In his rookie season, the 23-year-old appeared in 36 games and averaged 2.7 ppg, 0.4 apg, 1.0 rpg and shot .302 from the field, .367 from downtown and .857 from the line.
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives