Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah is expected back Monday night against the Washington Wizards as he continues to recover from a left shoulder injury.
Noah initially suffered a slight tear in his left shoulder in a Dec. 21 loss to the Brooklyn Nets. He did not travel with the Bulls in advance of Saturday’s game against the Atlanta Hawks, but coach Fred Hoiberg is hopeful that if Noah can make it through Sunday’s practice he will be ready to face the Wizards.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade