Bulls center Joakim Noah will undergo left shoulder surgery and is expected to be out four to six months, the team said Saturday night.
Noah dislocated his shoulder during Friday’s loss to the Dallas Mavericks after getting tangled up with Mavs center JaVale McGee in the second quarter.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
- Timberwolves sign forward Justin Jackson to a 10-day contract
- Celtics vs. Bulls Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 22)
- When Is Selection Sunday 2024? Date, Time, & TV Channel
Main Page 1 day ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating