Bulls’ Pau Gasol Uncertain He Will Play for Game 6
Pau Gasol ran at 40 percent exertion Tuesday for the first time since leaving Game 3 early with a strained left hamstring. He has yet to change direction or jump with explosion.
And yet, Gasol, who missed his second straight game, refused to rule out playing in Thursday’s Game 6.
“(Game 5) is critical, but I can’t run,” Gasol said before the 106-101 loss to the Cavaliers on Tuesday night. “If I’m able to run and play at a certain percentage above 50 percent, I’ll try to give (Game 6) a go. Unfortunately, hamstrings are tricky and not like other areas. … Try to do the right thing for our team and for our chances.”
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes