The Los Angeles Clippers will pick up the fourth-year team option on forward Sam Dekker, a league source told Basketball Insiders.
Dekker was the 18th overall pick in the 2015 draft by the Houston Rockets. The 23-year-old forward became a consistent rotation player for the Rockets last season. The 6-foot-9 forward played in 77 games and averaged 6.5 points and 3.7 rebounds in 18.4 minutes per game.
Dekker was then traded with Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, Kyle Wiltjer and a 2018 protected first-round draft pick to the Clippers for All-Star guard Chris Paul this summer.
For more information on the Clippers’ salary cap situation, click here.
Los Angeles Clippers will pick up the fourth-year team option on forward Sam Dekker, a league source told @BBallInsiders.
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) October 31, 2017
- The New York Knicks Reportedly Are Interested In Detroit’s Sadiq Bey Ahead Of The Trade Deadline
- Paolo Banchero, Josh Giddey and Alperen Sengün are chosen to headline the Jordan Rising Stars
- Our All-Access Guide To Everything You Need To Know For The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars Festivities
- LeBron James’ 28-Point Triple-Double Moves Him To Fourth All-Time For Career Assists
- DraftKings and FanDuel take aim at New York online tax reduction
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms