(Stephen) Curry hasn’t talked to co-owner Joe Lacob since the players’ exit interviews May 5, but he’s been in contact with general manager Bob Myers – conversing about the team’s decision-making.
One thing Curry has made clear is that he wants to keep playing alongside shooting guard Klay Thompson, who has been thrust into a number of trade rumors – including one that would bring power forward Kevin Love to the Warriors.
“I love playing with” Thompson, Curry said. “He makes me better, and I try to make him better. How much better he’s gotten since Day 1 is kind of scary. He’s such a great two-way player, and he isn’t anywhere close to hitting his ceiling. I definitely want to continue to have him as my backcourt mate, keep pushing and growing together and not waste a nickname.”
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’