David West Targeting Contenders Spurs, Warriors?
David West is willing to put his money where his mouth is – even if he loses quite a bit of it in the process.
According to a person with knowledge of his situation, the free agent forward who declined a $12.2 million player option to stay with the Indiana Pacers next season, has serious interest in playing for the San Antonio Spurs or the Golden State Warriors. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the free agency process.
Source: Sam Amick of USA TODAY Sports
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit