The Heat lost (Dion) Waiters with what initially appeared to be a serious injury with 3:07 to play in the second quarter. The Heat shortly thereafter announced the injury as a sprained left ankle, with X-rays coming back negative.
Waiters first was carried off the court and then carried into the locker room, unable to put weight on his left ankle.
“It’s a sprained ankle, same left ankle he sprained in Minnesota,” Spoelstra said, “so I don’t know what his problem is with Minnesota. But he sprained it similar to the way he did last time. There’s no timeline on it. There’s no way to really tell until we get to the next day.”
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade