On the eve of All-Star Game reserve announcements, (Goran) Dragic’s resume for All-Star selection was updated by becoming the fourth NBA player in the past six seasons to score 30 in 24 minutes or fewer. His star shined because he was clutch and tough, as he scored 13 consecutive Suns points down the stretch to cinch the win and got the last 10 of them after injuring his left elbow on a fall.
Dragic was driving when he was fouled by Milwaukee’s John Henson and his left elbow landed first. An X-ray taken after the game was negative, but Dragic’s elbow immediately swelled after the play. He stayed in and made two free throws and then followed with 3-point shots on the next two trips to build the Suns’ lead to 16 with 2:12 to go.
Dragic’s elbow became more swollen and sore after the game. It is a concern because he has fallen on that elbow previously this season and fractured it as a teenager.
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating