Dragic’s Eye Worsens; No Long Term Damage
Heat point guard Goran Dragic missed Sunday’s game against Indiana with an eye injury, with the condition worsening overnight to the point that he could not see out of his right eye on Sunday.
But Dragic said doctors have assured him that there will be no longterm damage in the eye from the right orbital contusion sustained from an inadvertent elbow from Toronto’s Cory Joseph in the third quarter of Saturday’s win against the Raptors.
- Memphis Basketball Recruiting: Can Penny Hardaway Land Carmelo Anthony’s Son, Kiyan Anthony?
- Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver after Game 7 against Celtics
- USA Basketball: Loaded U16 Roster Prepares For FIBA 2023 in Mexico
- Suns Sit Idle as Bucks, 76ers Name New Head Coaches
- 76ers Name Former Raptors Head Man Nick Nurse as Their Next Head Coach
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 5 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit