Draymond Green Under League Review After Contact With LeBron
Draymond Green could once again be under league review and face possible suspension for contact with an opponent’s groin, but LeBron James seemed more upset with Green’s words than his actions.
With just less than three minutes left in the Golden State Warriors’ 108-97 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night, Green and James got tangled. James stepped over Green after Green fell to the court, and Green swung his arm and appeared to make contact with James’ groin area. James immediately turned around, and the two players went chest-to-chest as play continued. Moments later, they got involved chasing a rebound, and each was called for a foul. They then had to be separated.
Source: Brian Windhorst of ESPN
- NBA insiders say that Ja Morant could return to the lineup on Wednesday vs the Rockets
- Russell Westbrook admits “this one’s on me, honestly” as he takes blame for Clippers’ latest defeat to Orlando
- WATCH: Gonzaga’s Drew Timme Drops F-Bomb After Win Over TCU
- Shaquille O’Neal sparks concern around the league after tweeting a photo of himself in a hospital bed last night
- LeBron James praises Austin Reaves on Twitter after career-high performance vs. Magic
College Basketball 1 week ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
Main Page 3 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 4 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Kansas Basketball Coach Bill Self Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth