Golden State All-Star forward Draymond Green did not mince words when asked about the Portland Trail Blazers’ chances in the aftermath of their Game 4 loss to the Warriors on Monday night.
After Golden State’s 132-125 overtime win, which gave the Warriors a 3-1 advantage in the Western Conference semifinals, Green was asked whether he thought the Blazers were done. “Do I think they’re done? Of course I think they’re done,” he said.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- Court Storming Fines by Conference: Calls for Harsher Penalties After Duke’s Kyle Filipowski Suffers Injury at Wake Forest
- Hawks are 750-750 in their last 1,500 games
- Kevin Durant passes Carmelo Anthony for 9th on NBA all-time scoring list
- Victor Wembanyama joins Jamaal Tinsley as only NBA rookies to record a 5×5 game
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr signs two-year, $35 million extension, becomes NBA’s highest-paid coach
Main Page 5 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 5 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 6 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating